– 2 x Lithium Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries.
– 3.7V, high capacity: 2400mAh
– Internal PCB protects against under and over charging.
– Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality.
– Battery tested according to International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards.
– Capacity: Nominal 2400 mAh, Minimum 2350 mAh
Diameter 18+/10.2 mm
Height 65+/- 0.2 mm
Weight (Typical) Approx. 46g
– Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
– Cut-off Voltage: 2.75V
– Internal Impedance: less or equal to 180 million hm (with PTC)
– Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
– Cycle life: >500 cycles
– Charge: Current = 0.5C mA Voltage = 4.2V
End Current = 0.01mA
– Discharge: Current = 0.5C mA End Voltage = 3.0V
– Max. Charging current: 1.5C mA
– Max. Discharging current 1.5C mA (for continuous discharge)
There are no reviews yet.